Thursday, February 5, 2009

First month down!!!

Today marks the end of the first month with the BL Challenge. I did pretty good. For just doing WW, and actually being off it for the week we were in the hospital with Mars (she's home now and doing great!!).. I lost 10lbs!!! I'm pretty proud of myself.

My goal next month is to lose 15lbs. I think if I work out everyday I can do it. I didn't work out at all this month, and I still lost 10lbs.

I have WW again tonight I know their scale is off a bit from mine, and I don't go until 5pm, so I have to take into account that I'm wearing clothes and have been eating all day. It kinda sucks. LOL I wish we could do nakie weight at WW.. haha. In private of curse! Or at least have them deduct something fo our clothes. I'm sure mine weight at least a pound. hee hee

2 comments:

  1. Go Whit, thats awesome. Ten pounds makes a big difference in the way your clothes fit. 20 pounds you need new clothes:) Do you feel that it is the WW program more or you being more dedicated now?

    ReplyDelete