Sunday, January 25, 2009

busy....busy

I meant to post the other day but I have been crazy busy!! I did go to WW Thursday, lost another 1.6 lbs. Not bad considering that I went to this FAB dinner party with Ricky Tuesday. (it was this AWESOME $300 a plate dinner that we were invited to by his grandpa, so we couldn't *not* go. Plus it was sooo fun!!) Anyhow.. I kinda blew my points that day but it was soooo worth it. :)

Then... I made a promise to myself to lose another 2lbs this week and workout everday. Well... Saturay morning Marley woke up with a horrid fever, and her lips were blue. We took her to the ER and have been in the hospital ever since. You can read all about it on my family blog... http://whitneymccoy.typepad.com/ricknwhit_and_crew/

Needless to say it's been hard to figure out my points eating hospital food. I think I'm on track... but I really can't be sure. And working out... well... kinda hard to do in a little hospital room in the ICU. But.. we're hopefully getting outta here tomorrow so I can get a few good workouts in before WW again on Thursday. Oh ya... I'm also going skiing Wed so that'll burn a whole BUNCH of calories. ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! You have had a busy week! It is horrible to have a child in the hospital. Glad she is doing better! :o) Yes the cafeteria food is the worst! At least you aren't tempted to over-eat... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo sorry you have had to deal with your sweet baby being so sick! Unfortunately I am no stranger to sick kiddos and hospitals myself. My last 3 were preemie and spent time in the NICU, and have lasting lung issues we deal with every year. RSV is way scary, we haven't had it this year-knock on wood-do EVERYTHING in your power to keep her in and away from anyplace where kids play and touch, you dont want her getting it. My Lexi got it when she was an infant and was on the apnea monitor and oxygen for 4 months. No Fun!! You rock though, the stress of a child in the hospital is outrageous, that is so awesome that you lost weight!! I would have the opposite problem though, our hospital food is way good...I hope you get out soon and that your sweet girl is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you get to go home today and that your little sweetie is feeling better. I think it is so cute you call her Mars :)
    I think it is awesome that you are consistently going down with your weight. Especially despite your busy and stressful schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Whitney I am so sorry to hear your baby was so sick. She is a doll. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I just read all of your posts from the past few days. That's a lot going on! I'm surprised you are even thinking about dieting & writing on his blog. Take care of your little girl and I'll be excited to hear good news when you have it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family is praying for your family and your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been thinking about you and your sweet baby girl. You are doing so well considering. Prayers your way sweetie!

    ReplyDelete