Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stupid Freakin' Valentines Day!!!

AGGHH!!! Frickin Frickity Frick! Stupid stupid holiday and it's stupid candy!! LOL Soooo... I told myself I would be good V-Day. DH and I went to a steak house for dinner, and I had actually saved up my points for the day so I would be okay. And I was... until we got home.

We ate at like 5:30pm, trying to beat the rush, and so when we got home I was still hungry. *sigh* I had some ice cream (not the best choice.. but I wanted chocolate, and it was light ice cream!) which put me over by 6 points. {crap} So I wanted to be good today.... but no. My MIL brought stuff over to make spaghetti and garlic bread. {damnit}

And I actually did okay. I had eaten my points for the day.. but then... then the Hershey kisses were calling me from the cupboard. {double crap} So I ate 2. Then I had another piece of garlic bread... {crapity crap}.


AAAGGGHH!!!!!!!!!

I really am mad at myself. I know I only went over by 6 yesterday, and like 6 today, and I get the 35 extra "Allowance Points" each week.... but still!!!! I was doing FAB!!!! I normally *never* use my Allowance Points. But, then I had to go and mess it all up. Stupid stupid....

On the up side... I *am* going skiing tomorrow, so that'll burn some calories. And I refuse to go over tomorrow. I'm actually gonna try and stay under. I figure... if I can get some "Activity Points" for going skiing, then *not* use them for food, and stay an additional 4 points under for the day..... that *might* make up for my horrid weekend. maybe.... maybe...

So that's the plan. Wish me luck.... and hey.. at least I can actually fit into my ski pants now. ;-) go me!

1 comment:

  1. Whitney, Weight Watchers wants us to LIVE that's why we have freedon to eat pretty much what we want and they give us 35 extra points. If you need those use them, that's what they are there for. I know lots of people who actually lose more weight when they eat the extra points. Weight Watchers has those points there for events like Valentine's Day. I was so scared to use my 35 points when I first started, but Iusually use at least half of them and for the most part have a lose each week.

    ReplyDelete