Thursday, February 12, 2009

WW update!!

Had my WW meeting tonight, and I'm pleased to report... I lost another 2.4 lbs!! WooHoo!!! So... I'm down 12 lbs since we started this challenge. I am really excited. :-)

I'm hoping to lose another 8 lbs by the 24th of March. Why the 24th you ask?? Well.. that is the day of my hubby's Grandpa's HUGE 80th Birthday bash, and I am gonna look freakin' HOT at that party!! I am determined. I know I can do it... 8 lbs in 5 weeks... totally doable. ;-)

And my reward: ahh... a fab new dress!! And more than likely some uber fab new shoes. ;-) hee hee Hey.. you can't have a new dress without new shoes to go with, right?!

Still on the hunt for the perfect dress, and shoes.. ;-) I will share a pic when I find them!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Wow, you are doing good! I am so impressed. You should be super proud!!! Keep up the great work. Wish I could meet you someday. Hopefully one day both of our trips to SLC will occur at the same time. You have family there too, right?

    ReplyDelete