Friday, February 27, 2009

It's {un}Offiicial!!!!

I am {un}officially in the 140's!!! Why the {un} you ask.. well... that's beacause the dumb cow at WW last night refused to write it in my book. Here's how it wet down:

I get on the scale, it's flashing between 149 and 150. She doesn't wait for it to stop, and when it *does* stop (on 149) she says.."Oh well.. I already started writing 150, so we'll go with that."

I was peeved!!!! {grrrrrrrr}

Whatever {pshhh}... I'm doing my points like I'm in the 140's, so.... while I'm happy to have gotten outta the 150's, I am not so happy to have lost another daily food point. Oh well.... such is life on the WW plan. ;-)

In other news, I am almost totally recovered from my illness. I feel sooo much better, and I can finally swallow without feeling like my throat is a cutting board at Benihana. I am also in the dire need of some new clothes. My jeans and pants are all too big. I've gone back to wearing my lounge pants and even those are looking awfully saggy and sad. My swimsuits are also getting too large. They are quite baggy in the bum area, and ladies let me tell ya.... we all know what a swimsuit that's too big in the back looks like..... ;-) NOT a fashion statement I wanna be makin'.

So, when we go down to LA for Cohen's birthday in another week I will be making a much needed stop at the mall. WooHoo for new clothes.

2 comments:

  1. WOOT WOOT!!! Way to go Whitney. So sorry that lady didn't see the HUGE significance of the 140's! You are seriously kickin' butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Whitney. I kept wearing baggy clothes until about a couple of months ago when I broke down and bought some. 75 pond loss clothes were just not looking right on me!I was just scared I'd be wasting money because I was planning on losing more. My pants I bought 2 months ago seem loose on me now. But,I had to get some new stuff and it was so fun trying stuff on!

    ReplyDelete