Monday, January 19, 2009

Update!!

I went to WW on Thursday... ropped my sister-in-law to go with me.. ;-) According to their scale I had lost 3lbs my first week.. but my scale said 5lbs. I'm going with my scale since the meetings are at 5pm... and we all know the AM nakie weight is the most accurate... hee hee ;-) SO......as of this morning I was down 6lbs!! It probably would have been more but I went to a party Fri night and then another mini shindig Sat.. so I kinda blew my points those days I fear. :( BUT.. I got a Tae Bo DVD from my sister-in-law so... me and Billy Blanks have a date today. ;-) He and water are gonna help get my butt in gear. :D

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the weight loss!!
    Mr. Billy Blanks is something.. Last year I was way to broke to get a gym membership, so I did alot of home workouts. I really do love Tae-Bo, but question the reason for the spandex, is it truly necessary for a man to wear them?! I think the first few times I did the workout, I was seriously distracted by first the crappy music ( I ended up turning down the sound and using my own music and attempting to read lips )and I will just say, keep your eyes UP near his face.. Dang spandex ruins it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY congrats. Keep up the fantastic work girl!!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so great! Here's to water and "AM nakie weights" --
    :)

    ReplyDelete