Monday, January 5, 2009

Today is the DAY!!!!







WooHoo!!! My BL 2009 started today! I weighed myself... (and then wanted to throw up.. hahha but I didn't! That would be cheating...lol)




So... here are my scary numbers. My scale is busted, and I'm getting a new one this week. So you gt two pics. One so that you can see my scale doesn't rest to 0lbs, but instead sets to 5lbs. And the other so you can see my scary weight! (minus 5lbs of course.. ;-)


My goal is to lose 40lbs. Here's hoping!!! I'm joining WW Thursday (that's the meeting day), and am really pumped.




3 comments:

  1. I was having scale issues today too... I had to borrow my neighbor's. Hopefully my husband will bring us home a new one that actually works after work.
    Your wight loss goal is about the same as mine :) It feels good to be in this with a group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whitney. Nice to meet you! Good luck with the weight loss too. I'm excited to be doing this with everyone. i'm not in Utah either, so I was glad I'm not the only one. I wish I could get together with the group. Oh well...support through the web is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, I did this last year and I was out of state too, I am lucky enough to be back in Utah for this year, but wanted to let you know that if you can, plan a trip for the final weigh-in June 5th, we did a condo in Park city, hot tub, shopping a great time, so much fun and so worth the trip! Good luck, lets kick some butt!

    ReplyDelete