Thursday, January 8, 2009

my new best friends...


Meet my two new bffs.
Water and I have had some good times. Sometimes he jazzes himself up with lemon and or lime... and other times... he goes au naturale. ;-) kinky... hee hee. It's been awhile since we've really hung out, but I'm happy to say we've gotten back together. Today he's on my desk... always there when I need him. :-) No matter how long I've neglected him.. he's always willing to give me another try. Love ya water!!
And my new bff!! Ahhh.. Sobe Green Tea... we go waaayyy back. My first choice for long car rides. He's the mistress to my Water. When I'm craving a little *something more*.. Mr Sobe delivers. Alas... he was too many points for my new WW endevour. It was looking like the end to a fab affair.... *sigh* But wait!!! Just when I thought it was over.. Mr Sobe pulled me back in with his lighter version.. Mr Sobe Lean Green Tea. AND.. the best part... Mr Lean is 0 points on WW!!!!
and so, the affair continues.... hee hee. Just don't tell Water.. he'd be crushed. ;-)

5 comments:

  1. OMG, you just cracked me up!!!!! You were laughing like crazy when you wrote that? Way too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! Loved reading that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whit, you are too funny! My favorite is Cucumber Lemon Water...makes me feel very posh;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I thought I was the exclusive lover of water!! I am quite saddened to hear of this infidelity, but I am kind and am willing to share!!

    ReplyDelete