Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Week Four: results

The end of another week. AND... the results are in! :)

I'm down another 1.5 lbs!!!! :) :) :)

That makes a total of 5.5 lbs lost so far. It's not as much as I would have hoped for by this point, but since I stayed the same last week and I've been sick pretty much the whole month of Feb, I'd say it's not that bad. I need to learn to not be so hard on myself. I'm losing weight and I'm eating better and ultimately, that is my goal. ;)

This week I'm going to try and incorporate smoothies into my daily eating plan. I am really bad about getting enough veggies into my diet and I think if I toss some spinach leaves and carrots in with some fruit... hopefully that will help. We recently got a new blender and I'm hoping it's string enough to puree the carrots and spinach.

PLUS.... since fruits and veggies are 0 points.... I'll only have to count the yogurt and milk. Smoothies can be really filling, so I'm hoping I can figure out a good 1 or 2 point recipe that really helps to fill me up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment