Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week One: results

So, week one of WW is done. :) AND... I will say that I am happy with the results. I lost 2.5 lbs. :) (I'm starting to think that 4lbs my scale said I lost was a fluke, or just water or something) Regardless... I STILL lost! AND... 2.5 lbs is more than I ever lost in one week when I re-joined just after I had Easton. So, I'm happy with that. I hope this trend keeps up.

I will be honest, it was hard to stay on plan some days. I blame it on the fact I didn't have a lot of healthy snack alternatives in the house. I need to be better prepared this week. I also need to not be afraid to eat during the day. I get in this mindset where I want to hoard all my points until nighttime so I can eat a lot if I want, but then I'm hungry during the day. It's not a good way to feel.

So, it's on to Week Two. :) I'm excited and really REALLY hoping I can stick with this for the long run. I'm still sick (getting worse it seems), but again.. that only helps my cravings/appetite so it's not all bad. ;)

Here's to a FAB Week Two!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment