Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bringing My Sexy Back!

I mentioned to the hubs last week that I felt I was "starting to let me sexy go". He looked at me, as I stood there in my yoga pants and t-shirt, and said..."Starting??"

Ya....NOT the reaction I was looking for.In his defense.... the next day I mentioned.."It's time to get skinny Whitney back." and he said... "I never knew Fat Whitney made an appearance." ;) He's a smart guy.

I have been thinking known that I needed that to get back to WW for awhile now. I went back when Easton was only 2.5 weeks old, determined to lose the baby weight, and it just didn't work out. I don't know why... but I lost like 5 lbs over the course of 5 months. Pretty discouraging. I hindsight, I think know I stared too early. I needed to wait at least 2 or 3 months before going back... but I was just ready to be skinny again. And when the weight didn't fall off like last time... I got really upset and just quit.

But now... almost a year later... I'm ready. I'm 12 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight, and 17lbs away from my WW goal. I know I can do it. I also know that I need to exercise this time. Which sucks. I heart being lazy. BUT... I know that moving more is going to help this time. And... I need all the help I can get. Not to mention... last time, even after I lost all the weight, I was still flabby. (I guess my Eva Mendes body WASN'T hiding under all that fat after all. Crap.)

So..... in addition to having a weight loss goal... I also have a "work out goal". I want to run a 5K this year. I downloaded the Couch to 5K app on my phone and I love it. It's really great, it's just finding the time to do that I'm having issues with. But again... I know I can do it.

So... that's it. I'm planning to keep up with this blog again. I plan to post at least once a week with my progress. :) I just started yesterday, so I'm thinking a new post at least every Wed. ;)

Be excited kids... this chick is bringing the sexy back!


No comments:

Post a Comment