Friday, May 1, 2009

WW meeting last night

Had my WW meeting last night. I was pleasently surprised to see that I had gone down to 137. Only 7 lbs from my WW goal, and only 12 lbs from my BL goal. I really need to start walking again. It's kinda rainy this morning, but I'm thinking of getting the dog and going out anyway. Ricky can watch the girls for a little bit while I go on a walk. I would hate to drag them out in the chilly morning weather.

Some other "yay me" news.... I got another 5lbs star sticker at my WW meeting last night. It's always nice to get those.... makes me feel special. haha I'm thinking I can get to 130 by mid June... and then hopefully reach Lifetime status by August....which means... NO MORE PAYING FOR WW!! WooHoo!! That'll be nice. It's only $40 a month, but hey... $40 is $40! Especially in this economy. ;-)

Oh ya.... I found out when my 10 year HS reunion is; August 8th. So..... I have until then to get to my ULITIMATE goal of 125lbs. (I'd love to hit 120... but we'll see what happens.) Wish me luck kids!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You are so inspiring to me. Keep up the great work. Congratulations on your star.

    ReplyDelete