Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stuck again....

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. DH's laptop has been in the shop for over two weeks, and my phone won't let me post new entries or comments to Blogger. Weird!

Anyhow... I'm borrowing my MIL's 'puter right now to post a little update. :-)

I *was* doing really great... I had lost 3 lbs in one week! I was sooo stoked! Then..... I went to my sisters house for a few days and BLEW it!!!! I got home and had gained 2 lbs back!!! I was sooooooooooooo mad at myself. I haven't gained AT ALL this whole time... and then... bam! Just like that I gained 2 lbs in one weekend. :-(

I'm back to 138, but *should* be at 135 right now. This means I now have 5 weeks to lose 13 more lbs in order to reach my goal by June 5th. I'm not sure I can do it, but I'm gonna try.

I've hit a plateu again. It seems that as soon as I enter in a new bracket (140, 130, etc) I hit a wall. It happened when I hit 149 too. I was there for 3 weeks before the scale started moving again. I'm really hoping the scale will start moving again soon. I was pretty lax this weekend about tracking my points. We had my SIL's baby shower, and Ashy's birthday party this weekend, so.... I really didn't count points this weekend.

I'm back on track as of yesterday... and doing good. I have my WW meeting Thursday and hope to have lost at least another pound before then.

Anyhow..... I'll try and post another update this weekend.... but who knows if we'll have the computer back or not. *sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, similar things happen to me. I was so bummed after my trip when a few pounds came back on. Just like your weekend. And I totally understand the plateau because that happened to me almost every month of this contest. Good luck with the rest of your goal...that's a lot to do in one month, but you can make good progress and maybe even get there!! But if you don't, then just keep working at it the month after. You will get there before you know it! You've done so darn good!

    I was in SLC this past weekend. Aubrey moved back last week also. I mentioned that you & I had figured out how we were "connected" and she didn't realize that you & I knew each other either from this contest. So she got a kick out of that.

    I took pics of her family in temple square and I'm posting them on my photography blog in the next few days, so check it out if you think about it. I figured you might like to see how they all look nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well, I don't think that you can consider a few pounds a slip up. Especially when you got right back up and started kicking again! Your doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Sometimes it happens: not counting points, gaining some weight back, but as long as you realize you want to change the habbit, it's okay. It happens and you shouldn't be hard on yourself. I have not been doing my best this month, and I can see the results. Not what I want! Keep up the good work and i know you can hit your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! It really helps having the support of the group. I haven't been commenting like I should... but being w/o a computer hasn't helped. I'm gonna try and get caought up with eveyone today. :) I can't believe we on in the last month of the challenge!! Man how time flies.

    ReplyDelete