Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Doing well!

I meant to update last Thursday, after WW... but have been uber busy.

I am pleased to announce... I lost 2.2 lbs last week!! WooHoo!! I was really surprised actaully. I didn't think I did that well, so I was stoked! I am only 5 lbs from my WW goal. (Probably less now.. :)

I know I have said it before, but I have to say it again... WEIGHT WATCHERS IS AWESOME!!! It's the BEST program ever!!!!! The weight just keeps coming off, and I'm excited to see how low I go. As of yesterday I was 1 lbs LESS than I weighed in high school. :D I have always been curious as to what my "real size" was. Ya know... like some people just *know* they will never be a size 0, or a size 6. I always figured the smallest I could be was a 6.. ya know... an average "skinny" size. But now that I've lost over 30 lbs, and am still losing.... I'm curious what size I will end up at.

Most people can tell by looking at their families. Well.. my mom never weighed more than a 100 lbs, until she got preggo. Even then... she lost it all after she had me, and my sister (respectivly). I think now she weighs 120, or so... and she's on WW to "loose weight".. LOL She's a little nuts. haha. My dad was heavy as a child, but lost all his extra weight when he hit puberty. (The same thing happened to me and my sister.) He works out daily, and watches what he eats, but for the most part.. his "chubby" days are behind him.

So... in looking at my family: Super skinny mom, and kinda average dad... I dunno.... It would be great if I could get to like a 2 or 4. But we'll see.

Right now, I know I have more to lose. I still have fat rolls when I sit down. I can grab more 'chub' than I should be able to around my middle. And my legs and arms need to be more toned, a lot more toned. haha

I have no clue what size I am now. I haven't tried on pants in months! Like... since October? I do know that my 10's stopped fitting me ages ago, and my 8's are also huge.... they fall off when I'm just standing there. The only pants I have that fit me right now.... besides the yoga pants (which are also getting baggy) are my Silver jeans and they are a 32 (Euro sizing) and big. I need a belt or they fall off. I'm gonna *guess* I'm about a 6 right now... *maybe* a 4.. a large 4.. haha

We are going to Utah next month for a wedding and so I can go shopping. I will be at my goal weight by then (I hope anyway.. only 9 more lbs to go) so I can FINALLY buy new clothes. I can't wait!! It'll be so nice to have clothes that fit me again, not to mention finding out what size I am. hee hee

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Whitney! You are doing great! I can't wait to see your before and after pics. I'll bet you love going shopping for clothes now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG Whitney! You are seriously rockin' the house. I think that WEIGHT WATCHERS is definitely the RIGHT program for you. You have been melting this whole competition! Can't wait to see you in the end. Keep working hard... it really motivates me to kick my butt! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Can't wait to see the before and after pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney, I have had so much fun with TurboJam. I would recommend it highly. Too bad you don't live closer, I'd let you borrow it. The moves really work your core, and dancing through the martial arts is pretty sweet. Give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Whitney. I second the fun TurboJam. My mom does it all the time. She has the weighted gloves and rewinds it to do the turbo part twice too. She is a trooper. I hope I look like her someday, but I am thinking my body is more like my dads, not fat, but unsightly fat hanging out around the belly. ;)

    ReplyDelete