Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Utah trip has been Cancelled!

Due to a sick kid... again!! Ash's turn this time. She spiked a fever the other day and it has yet to subside (goes away with Motrin... then comes back full force). Grrrr!!! I'm sooooo over this stupid flu bug. At least she's the last of our kids to get it. Hopefully we're all done after this!

Oh well.... we're coming in June FOR SURE!!!!! Ricky's good friend is getting married and there is no way we are missing it. So..... if anyone wants to meet up the weekend of the 12th??? let me know!! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Darn, I already had it on the calander! Oh well! Sick kids what can you do! We had a whole month of sick kids and it sucked rocks! Well at least you get to come in June. Maybe you can come a week early! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it!! We have been fighting one thing or another since Christmas!! Sooo unfair!! I would sooo love to make it to the final party in June. We'll see whst I can talk DH into. ;-) We have sooo much planned these coming months.. not sure I can fit in one more thing. But I'll try. :)

    ReplyDelete