Monday, March 30, 2009

1/2 way pic, and coming to Utah!!


Sorry for the lack of posts. My sister had a baby last week so I've been down at her house visiting for the last several days. I'm home now.... but not for long... we leave Wed for Utah for a few days! All my fellow BL's that said they would meet me for lunch, I'll be in Orem, so... anywhere in Utah Co. is good for me. It's looking like Friday, noon-ish... is the only time I'm free. So.. anyone who wants to meet up... let me know! I'll try and check the blog before I go but if you do wanna meet me... you can call my cell (801) 735-8365. If I don't answer leave me a voicemail.

;-)


Oh yes... and I thought I should post a halfway pic for your enjoyment. This is from last Tuesday, at my hubby's G-pa's 80th birthday bash. My goal was to have lost 20 lbs by his party.... and I'm pleased to say I did it (actually... the morning of the party I was down 21lbs!!)!!! Only 20 more lbs to go!!! That's me on the right, in the black dress. My SIL Cyndee is on the left, she's joined WW with me.... and the shorty in the back?? That's my other SIL.... Karilyn!! LOL I love ya Kar!!

3 comments:

  1. WTG Whitney! You look AMAZING!!! It would be way fun to meet that Friday.. just pick a time and a place and I'm sure there are quite a few of us who can make it... oh and did you realize you will be in Orem the day of the 5k? You should totally join us!!!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG and you do look amazing. Now I just want to loose weight also. Noon huh....... Well i will try to meet you but you sure you want to meet me ;) just PM me if you would like me to join ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in AF, so pick a place and I will be there! The scera park in orem is good if the weather cooperates. That way the ones with kiddos can relax!

    ReplyDelete