Sunday, April 5, 2009

April Weigh In!!

I am really proud of myself this month. Even with Ricky's grandpa's 80th birthday party, Cohen's birthday party, and the Girl Scout Cookies that my two sisters-in-law brought from Utah to sabotage me, hahaa, I still managed to lose 8 lbs in March. Go Me!!! woohoo!

I also added some workout DVD's to our Q on Netflix. I can't wait to get them. I really need to start getting in shape. The WW diet is only gonna get me so far. I've lost weight, but now I have flab.. gewww. I know I say it every month... "I need to workout." But this time I mean it! I've started walking with our dog in the mornings. It's just hard because Ricky has started to run in the AM to and we can't both be gone at the same time (there's some law about leaving young children home alone... pff! haha), so..... I need to wait for him to get back, and sometimes.... he doesn't get back in time for me to go. We're still working out all the kinks in that plan. ;-)

Once it gets nicer out, we're gonna start walking to the park with the kids in the evenings again. But it's not quite warm enough for that yet. Plus... the kids are lazy and they don't always wanna walk back home and they are too heavy to carry. LOL Once Ash gets better on her bike, Ricky can ride bikes down there with her and Cohen, while I walk with Mars in the stroller.

I'm also gonna start tanning again. Yes I know it's A-W-F-U-L for me and I'll get cancer and wrinkles, and yada yada yada..... I don't care!!! I loved tanning in high school. I looked fab, and I was going through old pics a few weeks ago and came across one of me from my freshman year in college. I was up at Central Michigan Univ visiting my BFF and a few other friends. I was all tan, skinny, blonde.... hot! hee hee Ricky saw the pic and was like..."Um.. you're hot. Can you look like that again?"

So, ya... I'm gonna get tan. Maybe I'll do it the safe way, from a bottle... but we'll see. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are doing so great. I am impressed with you ability to stick so well to your points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is awesome! Good job.

    ReplyDelete