Monday, March 16, 2009

WooHoo!!! 1/2 way there!!!!!!

FINALLY... F-I-N-A-L-L-Y the scale has moved!!! It was hovering at 149 lbs forevahhhhhhh!!! I was seriously ready to chuck out the window. I was getting really frustrated and felt stuck.

But.... I hopped on the scale this morning nd I am pleased to announce it read..... {drum-roll please.......} 145 lbs!!!!!! That's halfway to my goal chicas, and only 10 lbs away from my high school weight (which in all honesty I'll be happy with once I get there).

So yes.. I am super stoked to go to WW this week and get my 10% thingy. I can't wait, and I am so happy that I broke thru my first platau. It was getting really annoying. ;-)

7 comments:

  1. That's great! Did you get your 5% star aready? I have been going through one of those hard to get the scale to move times, but I think I am going in the right direction again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya... I got my 5% sticker a while ago (I only needed to lose 8 lbs for that one... ;-) It's hard when you get stuck.. but I just kept at it, and after a few weeks.. it started going down again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. perseverance pays off! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot Woot! Congrats on getting past the plateau and 10%! You are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! You are definitely a great motivator for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Whit! I'm right at about the same weight as you. Race you to 139!

    ReplyDelete